If you’re thinking about straightening your teeth, you may have heard of Invisalign, a popular alternative to traditional metal braces. Invisalign is a series of clear aligners that gradually shift your teeth into the desired position.
If you’re curious about Invisalign and want to learn more, attending an Invisalign open day can be a great way to get started. An Invisalign open day is an event where you can meet with an Invisalign provider, learn about the treatment process, and see if Invisalign is right for you.
Here are some things you might expect at one of our Invisalign open days:
- Meet with one of our Invisalign providers: One of the main benefits of an Invisalign open day is that you can meet with an Invisalign provider and ask any questions you may have. We can examine your teeth and determine if you’re a good candidate for Invisalign.
- Learn about the treatment process: We will walk you through the Invisalign treatment process, including how long it takes and what you can expect. We can show you before-and-after photos of previous patients to give you an idea of what kind of results you can achieve.
- Smile simulation: We will take a digital scan of your teeth and use cutting edge technology to show you how your teeth can be moved to achieve your desired results
- Added benefits included in open day offers such as FREE hygienist appointments, FREE retainers included and FREE tooth whitening included.
- Discuss payment options: Invisalign can be an investment, so it’s important to understand the cost and payment options. The provider can discuss financing and insurance options with you, so you can make an informed decision about whether Invisalign is right for you.
- Special goodie bag!
Attending an Invisalign open day can be a great way to learn more about the treatment and see if it’s right for you.
We are holding our next Open Days on the 8th and 9th May.
Contact us to book your FREE appointment!